Outback Steakhouse was founded in 1988 by those who believed in hospitality, sharing, quality, being courageous and having fun! Currently, there are over 850 stores in over 23 countries around the world.
Outback Steakhouse Japan opened its first unit in April, 2000, at the Grandberry Mall in Machida, Tokyo, and has expanded to central Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Nagoya, and Osaka areas ever since. Our stores in Japan offer the same high quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback.
Outback Steakhouse Japan is also the first ever worldwide to launch the "Bar & Grill" and "Grill" concepts, where we offer the same great food and service, but in a more stylish and urban atmosphere. In these concepts, we hope you will enjoy the grand bar counters with a more "grown-up" ambience and take you to a new dining experience.
Click here for more information on Outback International.
Did You Know?
Outback hand selects, ages and cuts its high quality beef items to order daily. This careful selection process is joined by individual grilling and special unique seasonings to create the finest steak dining experience. Our menus are made from scratch in the stores daily, from the pasta sauces, steak gravy, chocolate sauce to the tasty dressings and croutons served with the salads. We proudly offer the best homemade food in town!
OM2 Dining Co., LTD.
3rd Floor, 3-20-5
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001
- Minami-Machida location stopped the Happy hour service from 1st January, 2017.
- Information of ingredients used at Outback Steakhouse (updated on 1/1)
- Information of Bloomin’ Onion at Outback Steakhouse
- Minami-Machida location will be closed on 12th February, 2017
- Charity Drive for Kumamoto Earthquake Update
- Part time staff wanted at Ikebukuro location
- Part time staff wanted at Makuhari location
- Take out and delivery services available
- Celebrate your birthday at Outback!
- >> MORE